Hi Everyone, Newbie Introduction |
Hi Everyone, Newbie Introduction |
Jun 26 2007, 04:02 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 6 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 538,994 |
Hi everyone my name is Natasha and I am a 24 year old. I reside in Columbus GA. I am senior majoring in Psychology. I love photography, web design, graphic design, and reading.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 27 2007, 03:28 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Naomi loves you. Y'all may call me NaNa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 2,925 Joined: Jun 2006 Member No: 427,774 |
Have another welcome, welcome to cb
|
|
|
|
matashi Hi Everyone Jun 26 2007, 04:02 PM
designingskills Welcome to cB, I'm Pedro. Nice to meet you. Jun 26 2007, 04:07 PM
deplorable he welcome to cB. im claire! Jun 26 2007, 04:44 PM
Trijnie Welcome matashi. Jun 26 2007, 04:56 PM
share-bear Hi Natasha! I'm Sharon. Welcome to cB... Jun 26 2007, 06:28 PM
karmakiller 'Ello Natasha! You can use some of your Ps... Jun 26 2007, 06:42 PM
Moderator Hey Natasha. I'm Jane. Its nice to meet you an... Jun 26 2007, 06:52 PM
mzkandi Hello, Natasha! My name is Kiera! Jun 26 2007, 06:56 PM
matashi Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Jun 27 2007, 02:58 PM
SinfullySweet Hi Natasha! I'm angline Welcome to cb... Jun 27 2007, 03:50 PM
stephinika Hi Natasha, welcome to cB! I'm Steph and I... Jun 27 2007, 09:20 PM![]() ![]() |