Newbie |
Newbie |
Jun 26 2007, 08:34 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 535,918 |
Hi my name is brandy, i'm 21. I am married to jeffery who is 22 and we have a 2yr old son named Owen and a 5yr old yorkshire terrior named Duke. we live in Northern Illinois and i'm a stay at home mom. anything else just ask.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 26 2007, 09:40 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() *hugs and kisses* ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 809 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 493,443 |
Hi Brandy!
|
|
|
|
brandy04 Newbie Jun 26 2007, 08:34 PM
laxumaster8 hey brandy...welcome to CB...see ya around on the ... Jun 26 2007, 09:05 PM
designingskills Hi there, I'm Pedro. Jun 27 2007, 07:22 AM
stephinika Hi Brandy, I'm Steph and welcome to cB! I... Jun 27 2007, 09:25 PM
AlextheShineyPenny Hi Brandy. My name is Alex. Welcome to CreateBlog ... Jun 28 2007, 09:51 PM
Moderator Heya Brandy. I'm Jane. its nice to meet you an... Jun 28 2007, 11:27 PM![]() ![]() |