Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Portfolio v. 3, hrm.
orgasm
post Jun 18 2007, 10:16 AM
Post #1


te quiero
*****

Group: Banned
Posts: 472
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 467,840



So, I like this one the best, hands down. I'm not sure why... I just like it.

http://heartquasm.org

And I got my own domain!!

Navigation is to the left, the snapshots change layouts. =]

Tell me what you think.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*alovesopure*
post Jun 19 2007, 01:43 PM
Post #2





Guest






^ I guess you dont remember me, I used to be StanleyThePanda, but you can call me Kara.

Anyways, Yes, it looks much better. thumbsup.gif
 
orgasm
post Jun 19 2007, 02:55 PM
Post #3


te quiero
*****

Group: Banned
Posts: 472
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 467,840



QUOTE(alovesopure @ Jun 19 2007, 01:43 PM) *
^ I guess you dont remember me, I used to be StanleyThePanda, but you can call me Kara.

Anyways, Yes, it looks much better. thumbsup.gif

Ah! Sorry, I've been on an on/off hiatus at CB so I didn't keep track of name changes.

And... no, that's not Orlando, lol.

http://www.model-max.com/models/thomas_bea...i_exchange1.jpg

I'm planning to do a detailed vector on the same guy... but I'm going through this thing where all I want to do is make my portfolio pretty... so much so that I'm forgetting that I should actually start adding more content. Better get on that. =]
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: