Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Portfolio v. 3, hrm.
orgasm
post Jun 18 2007, 10:16 AM
Post #1


te quiero
*****

Group: Banned
Posts: 472
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 467,840



So, I like this one the best, hands down. I'm not sure why... I just like it.

http://heartquasm.org

And I got my own domain!!

Navigation is to the left, the snapshots change layouts. =]

Tell me what you think.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
KayleighKins
post Jun 19 2007, 02:00 AM
Post #2


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 531,188



Love it. Love it love it love it love it.

Edit: But all the constant jumping up from the links can get a bit annoying. Mebbeh resize the huge header?
oh god please don't hate me.
 
orgasm
post Jun 19 2007, 01:37 PM
Post #3


te quiero
*****

Group: Banned
Posts: 472
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 467,840



QUOTE(yobaka3 @ Jun 19 2007, 02:00 AM) *
But all the constant jumping up from the links can get a bit annoying. Mebbeh resize the huge header?
oh god please don't hate me.

I keel you, betch. lol, jk.

I know what you mean. I think if I put everything in iframes, it'd take care of the jumping business, but... iframes are so annoying ><

I'll play around with it.

edit// alovesopure - I fixed the scrolling issue. Is it any better?
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: