Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Portfolio v. 3, hrm.
orgasm
post Jun 18 2007, 10:16 AM
Post #1


te quiero
*****

Group: Banned
Posts: 472
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 467,840



So, I like this one the best, hands down. I'm not sure why... I just like it.

http://heartquasm.org

And I got my own domain!!

Navigation is to the left, the snapshots change layouts. =]

Tell me what you think.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
SarahxJoy
post Jun 18 2007, 07:57 PM
Post #2


What the fack.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,164
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,519



It's awesome. I love it. flowers.gif
Edit; Wait, I don't think the snapshot layout changes are working. Or is that just me? huh.gif
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: