Portfolio v. 3, hrm. |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Portfolio v. 3, hrm. |
Jun 18 2007, 10:16 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
te quiero ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Banned Posts: 472 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 467,840 |
So, I like this one the best, hands down. I'm not sure why... I just like it.
http://heartquasm.org And I got my own domain!! Navigation is to the left, the snapshots change layouts. =] Tell me what you think. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 18 2007, 02:36 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 107 Joined: Jun 2006 Member No: 417,055 |
I agree. very unique. I love it.
|
|
|
|
Jun 18 2007, 03:01 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() d@niel ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,267 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 91,453 |
|
|
|
|
funk.this Portfolio v. 3 Jun 18 2007, 10:16 AM
Jeng 'Sorry. We can't find heartquasm.org' Jun 18 2007, 11:07 AM
funk.this ^ Yeah, right after I posted that up, my FTP conne... Jun 18 2007, 01:53 PM
Relentless I love the layout! It's so interesting and... Jun 18 2007, 02:08 PM
_cheekz_ I LOVE IT! but how long did it take you to mak... Jun 18 2007, 07:38 PM
taintedangel It's awesome. I love it.
Edit; Wait, I don... Jun 18 2007, 07:57 PM
funk.this ... hm. They're working for me. And I checke... Jun 18 2007, 11:57 PM
yobaka3 Love it. Love it love it love it love it.
Edit: B... Jun 19 2007, 02:00 AM
funk.this QUOTE(yobaka3 @ Jun 19 2007, 02:00 AM) Bu... Jun 19 2007, 01:37 PM
alovesopure Looks pretty awesome, it scrolls down kind of far ... Jun 19 2007, 02:01 AM
alovesopure ^ I guess you dont remember me, I used to be Stanl... Jun 19 2007, 01:43 PM
funk.this QUOTE(alovesopure @ Jun 19 2007, 01:43 PM... Jun 19 2007, 02:55 PM
FoxLucky These are awesome...
Agreed with everyone else I... Jun 19 2007, 02:10 PM
crueldade I love it, very original.
Hmmyes, that does look ... Jun 19 2007, 02:17 PM![]() ![]() |