Log In · Register

 
I want to hide everything except..., hiding
missholly
post Jun 17 2007, 09:06 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 535,848



I want to hide everything except my profile picture, headline, and the contents of my about me.
Can someone help me?
P.s.I don't mind the "online now" and all that jazz, it can stay.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
freeflow
post Jun 18 2007, 12:20 AM
Post #2


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



Interests - Take all codes and text out to hide.
Details , blogs , and extended network - http://www.createblog.com/scripts/script.php?id=378
Hide I'd like to meet - http://www.createblog.com/scripts/script.php?id=448
Hide friends and comments - http://www.createblog.com/scripts/script.php?id=235
 

Posts in this topic
missholly   I want to hide everything except...   Jun 17 2007, 09:06 PM
freeflow   Interests - Take all codes and text out to hide. ...   Jun 18 2007, 12:20 AM
missholly   Thanks so much.   Jun 18 2007, 01:42 AM
Big_Bad   QUOTE(missholly @ Jun 18 2007, 01:42 AM) ...   Jun 29 2007, 09:37 AM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: