Help Please |
Help Please |
Jun 17 2007, 11:44 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 106 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 465,920 |
Okay, so this is really hard for me to explain but i'll give it a try.
Well i have a myspace, and a music account too. So when you go onto my music myspace, you see that box w/ songs.. I want that box to go onto MY myspace. What's the code for that? Some people have told me it's not possible, but i've actually seen my friend with it before so i was wondering how Help appreciated =). |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 17 2007, 03:09 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 22 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 443,100 |
Not trying to sound sound cocky or anything (because like you, infatuated, I don't script/code either), but the Flash-Fetish site has a ton of layouts - and thus something you could easily use & have look good - and is essentially "idiot-proof"/step-by-step, in terms of installing the player on your page.
Where is it that you're stuck? I don't think you can "design" a play from scratch (though I have seen color-specific players on a few sites). I truly think you'd be better off just finding a pre-designed player that looks decent against your layout, and going from there. |
|
|
|
infatuatedxsoul Help Please Jun 17 2007, 11:44 AM
Mr. Melodramatic I know not of a way to solve this problem, but at ... Jun 17 2007, 02:38 PM
infatuatedxsoul Yeah I think i know what you mean..
Thank you very... Jun 17 2007, 02:41 PM
karmakiller You could try this site. Jun 17 2007, 02:50 PM
infatuatedxsoul Umm.. thanks for the site. Appreciate it lots =)
B... Jun 17 2007, 02:53 PM
Mr. Melodramatic In addition, Snapdrive.net isn't too shabby of... Jun 17 2007, 02:53 PM
designingskills There's also the jeroen player which you could... Jun 17 2007, 02:56 PM
infatuatedxsoul Thank you for that site, it helps a lot.
But i wen... Jun 17 2007, 03:05 PM
infatuatedxsoul The second site confuses me O_o Jun 17 2007, 03:07 PM
infatuatedxsoul Thank you, everybody for helping me out..
It helpe... Jun 17 2007, 03:12 PM![]() ![]() |