Log In · Register

 
Mozilla/Myspace Issues, Background Colour Not Appearing?
LolitaDoll
post Jun 14 2007, 04:14 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 41
Joined: May 2007
Member No: 524,468



Hi,

I finally got my first div overlay to work correctly in IE. I was all happy and proud untill i tested it in Mozilla and saw that my background colour isn't appearing? I don't get what I've done wrong?

My css is below -

CODE
<style>
a:link {text-decoration: none; font-size: 10; color: 000000; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-width: 1px}
a:visited {color:000000; font-size: 10;}
a:hover {color:ffffff; font-size: 10;}
a:active {color:000000; font-size: 10;}

body
{ background: 3c4959;
background-image: url(http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/17/1086277/TBDesigns/bg.png);
background-repeat: repeat-y;
background-position: top left;
background-attachment: fixed;
font-family: Garamond;
color: ffffff;
font-size: 10pt;
scrollbar-face-color : 3c4959;
scrollbar-highlight-color : 3c4959;
scrollbar-3dlight-color : 3c4959;
scrollbar-shadow-color : 3c4959;
scrollbar-darkshadow-color : 3c4959;
scrollbar-track-color : 3c4959;
scrollbar-arrow-color : 000000;}

p {font-family: garamond;
color: ffffff;}

h1 {text-align: right; font-family: Garamond; font-size: small; color: #000000; margin-right: 10px; border-bottom: dashed 1px white; border-right: dashed 1px white; padding-right: 10px}

.container {position:absolute; top:0px; left 0px; width:500px; height: 200px;z-index:1;}
.layout {position:absolute; top:0px; left: 0px; z-index:2}
.mcontent {position:absolute; top:692px; left:300px; width:400; z-index:3; padding:5px;}
.qlinks {position:absolute; top:577px; left:311px; width:164px; z-index:4; padding:5px; height:85px;}
.mycomment {position:absolute; top:1099px; left:299px; width:400; z-index:5; padding:5px;}
.details {position:absolute; top:590px; left:30px; width:261px; z-index:6; padding:5px; height:290px;}
.music {position:absolute; top:930px; left:30px; width:261px; z-index:7; padding:5px; height:302px;}
.mlinks {position:absolute; top:1080px; left:30px; width:263px; z-index:8; padding:5px; height:85px;}
.requests {position:absolute; top:1250px; left:30px; width:261px; z-index:9; padding:5px; height:200px;}
.disclaimer {position:absolute; top:1580px; left:30px; width:261px; ..; padding:5px; height:302px;}

.font {font size="2" color="#FFFFFF"}
</style>


Also if I could get some users with different browsers, screen sizes or operating systems to tell me how it appears to them that'd be awesome!
I'm using IE, Windows Xp with 1280x1024 resolution and it works fine.

Thankd in advance,

LD ^-^
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: