Hi. (: |
Hi. (: |
Jun 9 2007, 03:03 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 532,912 |
Im Kyra. Just registered here && thought I'd introduce myself && say hi. =^.^=
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 9 2007, 03:48 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() High Voltage!∞ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,728 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,157 |
Hey Kyra! I love your name!
Welcome to CB. Call me Sha. I hope to see you around! Happy posting. |
|
|
|
x-Sweetness Hi. (: Jun 9 2007, 03:03 AM
steve330 Welcome :)
I'm steven, have fun :D Jun 9 2007, 08:11 AM
shirleyay hey kyra :]
welcome to cb!
i'm shirley. Jun 9 2007, 09:49 AM
Chicago welcome! my name is chris
if you need any hel... Jun 9 2007, 09:59 AM
xKami Hi Kyra, Welcome to cB im Kami ^^ Jun 9 2007, 10:00 AM
Synesthesia Welcome to cB, Kyra! I'm Cristy.
I love t... Jun 9 2007, 10:49 AM
voguelove hello, kyra.
is it pronouced keera or kaira?
anyw... Jun 9 2007, 10:19 PM
laxumaster8 hey kyra...welcome to CB...later Jun 9 2007, 11:11 PM
freeflow Welcome to the boards Kyra, I hope you enjoy yours... Jun 10 2007, 10:50 AM
PrinCesse Welcome to Cb! I'm Sarah.
If you have qu... Jun 11 2007, 06:05 AM![]() ![]() |