Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

milo ventimiglia
shorty_d09
post May 2 2007, 06:26 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 455,453



 
 
Start new topic
Replies
FoxLucky
post May 10 2007, 02:14 AM
Post #2


So um yeah
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 459,873



I hate the brushing on the faces, it looks smudgy and tacky.
Other than that, it's good! thumbsup.gif

XOXOooo he's so dreamyXOXOX
 

Posts in this topic
shorty_d09   milo ventimiglia   May 2 2007, 06:26 PM
Azarel   I definitely like the color usage.. The brushing a...   May 4 2007, 02:08 PM
nineteen80three   top center's opacity is too low.   May 5 2007, 09:45 PM
Last Dollar   thats fantastic, i love it   May 8 2007, 08:20 PM
lucky33554   I hate the brushing on the faces, it looks smudgy ...   May 10 2007, 02:14 AM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: