Layout |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Layout |
Apr 21 2007, 09:16 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() ;) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,573 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 99,124 |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
May 10 2007, 02:08 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() So um yeah ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 745 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 459,873 |
The first new version definitely looks cooler although the second one really stands out... It's more unique than the first one.
I definitely agree with everyone else on changing the font |
|
|
|
Maestro Layout Apr 21 2007, 09:16 PM
phoenixpyre i LIKE it! Apr 21 2007, 11:06 PM
The Markster Hmm. Maybe add some more pictures and colors and b... Apr 22 2007, 03:54 AM
toyo loco ^ I agree. Try experimenting with more colors and ... Apr 22 2007, 12:10 PM
Maestro I added 2 new versions, please critique. Apr 22 2007, 12:45 PM
Mulder the 2nd version is nice, except for those texture ... Apr 22 2007, 04:55 PM
.misoshiru I like the first version more. There's more c... Apr 22 2007, 07:57 PM
Maestro Thanks for the critique and comments! Apr 23 2007, 09:06 PM
moorepocket* the second is nice for me. The texture of the new ... Apr 23 2007, 11:01 PM
StanleyThePanda Looks pretty good, I like the 2nd one the best. Yo... Apr 23 2007, 11:04 PM
Ralph501 I like the new one. Not the new V.2 looks awkward. Apr 24 2007, 01:05 AM
phoenixpyre the overlay on the faces is a tad much on the seco... Apr 24 2007, 03:37 PM
Maestro QUOTE(moorepocket* @ Apr 23 2007, 11:01 P... Apr 24 2007, 08:43 PM
Stefanny I really like the tone/saturation of the first one... Apr 27 2007, 01:50 PM
Last Dollar favorite = new version 0.1 May 8 2007, 05:02 PM
blaqheartedstar 2nd image looks nice but i agree with mark on the ... May 9 2007, 08:11 PM![]() ![]() |