Transparency trouble |
Transparency trouble |
Apr 10 2007, 02:01 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Apr 2007 Member No: 516,067 |
Hey everyone
Im using this code to make my tables transparent CODE <style>table table table td { background-color:000000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); -moz-opacity:0.60; opacity:0.60; -khtml- opacity:0.60; } table table table table td { background-color:000000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); -moz-opacity:0.60; opacity:0.60; -khtml- opacity:0.60;} </style> Problem is all my friends and comments become transparent as well, is there anyway i can use transparent tables and keep all the content within them fully viewable? Thanks for any help http://myspace.com/ebonessence |
|
|
|
![]() |
Apr 13 2007, 09:54 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 4 Joined: Apr 2007 Member No: 516,755 |
OK Here's the answer.............
Don't use opacity at all. Use a PNG file as your table background. PNG image files can be saved with a transparency (60%, etc). I have no idea how it looks in other browsers, but it seems ok on my IE. I can't take the credit though -- I just studied the code I mentioned in my previous post. Very, very happy to finally get past this little roadblock. |
|
|
|
jabba Transparency trouble Apr 10 2007, 02:01 PM
toyo loco Nope I don't think its possible.. Apr 10 2007, 02:17 PM
troy_boy_87 I'm trying to figure out the same thing.
My f... Apr 13 2007, 01:22 AM![]() ![]() |