Transparency trouble |
Transparency trouble |
Apr 10 2007, 02:01 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Apr 2007 Member No: 516,067 |
Hey everyone
Im using this code to make my tables transparent CODE <style>table table table td { background-color:000000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); -moz-opacity:0.60; opacity:0.60; -khtml- opacity:0.60; } table table table table td { background-color:000000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); -moz-opacity:0.60; opacity:0.60; -khtml- opacity:0.60;} </style> Problem is all my friends and comments become transparent as well, is there anyway i can use transparent tables and keep all the content within them fully viewable? Thanks for any help http://myspace.com/ebonessence |
|
|
|
![]() |
Apr 13 2007, 01:22 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 4 Joined: Apr 2007 Member No: 516,755 |
I'm trying to figure out the same thing.
My friend has a profile that looks correct (table opacity, but pics and text are fine). He got his layout from one of those "pimp my myspace" places though. I tried looking at their code and don't even see the word "opacity" so I guess they are doing something different. If anyone can provide any info I'd appreciate it. http://www.myspace.com/troy_boy_87 |
|
|
|
jabba Transparency trouble Apr 10 2007, 02:01 PM
toyo loco Nope I don't think its possible.. Apr 10 2007, 02:17 PM
troy_boy_87 OK Here's the answer.............
Don't u... Apr 13 2007, 09:54 PM![]() ![]() |