Background picture in View more pics |
Background picture in View more pics |
Mar 17 2007, 11:53 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: Mar 2007 Member No: 510,349 |
I cant find the code anywhere.
I want one that will allow me to have a background picture in my "view more pics" section. The only one I could find was to change the color. I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 25 2007, 09:52 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
t-t-t-toyaaa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 19,821 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,270 |
CODE <style>table, td {background:transparent}</style> Put that in another caption. |
|
|
|
she`s . a d d i c t e d Background picture in View more pics Mar 17 2007, 11:53 AM
Azarel Upload your picture to http://tinypic.com http://i... Mar 17 2007, 11:58 AM
designingskils You could go here for a generator here Mar 17 2007, 11:59 AM
X_crew_magma That link isn't working on my computer right n... Mar 25 2007, 08:44 PM![]() ![]() |