Background picture in View more pics |
Background picture in View more pics |
Mar 17 2007, 11:53 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: Mar 2007 Member No: 510,349 |
I cant find the code anywhere.
I want one that will allow me to have a background picture in my "view more pics" section. The only one I could find was to change the color. I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 25 2007, 08:44 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 5 Joined: Mar 2007 Member No: 512,279 |
That link isn't working on my computer right now so how do you make the page transparent so you can see the whole image instead of just it on the borders? I've tried several of the codes off other sites but none seem to work.
|
|
|
|
she`s . a d d i c t e d Background picture in View more pics Mar 17 2007, 11:53 AM
Azarel Upload your picture to http://tinypic.com http://i... Mar 17 2007, 11:58 AM
designingskils You could go here for a generator here Mar 17 2007, 11:59 AM
toyo loco CODE<style>table, td {background:trans... Mar 25 2007, 09:52 PM![]() ![]() |