Log In · Register

 
0NLiNE N0W iN DiV?, iS THAT P0SSiBLE
tha1n0nlii
post Mar 25 2007, 04:48 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Feb 2007
Member No: 505,171



U KN0 H0W EVRY MYSPACE PG, UNLESS iTS 0WNER BL0CKD iT, HAS AN iC0N FLASHiNG WH3N THEY R CURRENTLY 0NLiNE? W3LL iS iT P0SSiBLE 2 SUMH0W HAVE iT SH0W, EiTHA THE DEFAULT 1 MYSPACE PR0ViDES 0R THE CUST0MiZED VERSi0NS, iN A DiV LAY0UT?

THANX!!!
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
clarity
post Mar 25 2007, 04:50 PM
Post #2


vengeance.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,058
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,024



^ It is? I don't think it is... but its VERY annoying.

No I'm pretty sure there isn't, at least that I know of.

Although, if you want, you can always just post the image up when you are online and take it off before you get off.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: