Please Give Advice, please read it all and help me please! |
Please Give Advice, please read it all and help me please! |
Mar 6 2007, 05:23 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 5 Joined: Mar 2007 Member No: 507,777 |
THANKS FOR ALL THE ANSWERS!
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 8 2007, 04:22 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 5 Joined: Mar 2007 Member No: 507,777 |
THANK YOU ALL WHO REPLIED YOU REALLY HELPED ME SORT OUT MY FEELINGS!!!
I know now that I will forgive him (tho it will be hard) but I'm not going to trust him anymore and I have no desire to be his friend, not close like we were or an acquaintance. It's his loss! Thanks for helping me realize that! |
|
|
|
jalspose Please Give Advice Mar 6 2007, 05:23 PM
JakeKKing That kid is gay. You don't want a kid whos goi... Mar 6 2007, 05:32 PM
letterboop if it's bothering you this much for u to post ... Mar 6 2007, 10:34 PM
jalspose Thanks for the replies you two
This post got so ma... Mar 8 2007, 04:07 AM
.Distroyed. well this is a tough one
it all depend on you... Mar 8 2007, 05:56 AM
&/degradanca. personally, i don't really think the relations... Mar 8 2007, 06:53 AM![]() ![]() |