topics/ideas, for a good poem |
topics/ideas, for a good poem |
Mar 1 2007, 05:42 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
long time no CB. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,889 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 493,502 |
Hi, I need this by Sunday [March 4]
I can't brainstorm any ideas for a poem topic, so can you guys help? All you have to do is brainstorm a list of ideas for a good/decent poem. And if you want to/can, list a topic and some 'creative' metaphors along with it? Thanks =] |
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 3 2007, 03:31 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() and so it is ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Human Posts: 1,304 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,085 |
- identity
- death (withering of plant?) - being lost - MY HUMPS! |
|
|
|
Jinny topics/ideas Mar 1 2007, 05:42 PM
WHIMSICAL 0NE I'd say go with whatever inspires you. Look ou... Mar 2 2007, 10:08 PM![]() ![]() |