Im Lost Please Help |
Im Lost Please Help |
Jan 2 2007, 08:38 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 31 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 492,333 |
Ok, so I signed up on this thing, because I have amazing ideas for layouts. I am very interested in Web Design, i don't know how to make a layout, but im up for the challenge, someone please help me learn how to make a layout, i have photoshop and what not, i just need help. lol. thanks
Chelsea |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 3 2007, 05:01 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
t-t-t-toyaaa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 19,821 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,270 |
Try
CODE <style>body{
background-color: white; background-image: url(http://i12.tinypic.com/2z6sfw7.jpg); background-attachment:fixed; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left;}font, body, table, td, div, h1, h2, br, a, p {font-family:Small Fonts; font-size:9px;color:black;background-color:none text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:;none font-weight:;none} .orangetext15 {font-family:Small Fonts; font-size:9px;color:black;background-color:none text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:;none font-weight:;none} .whitetext12 {font-family:Small Fonts; font-size:9px;color:black;background-color:none text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:;none font-weight:;none} .lightbluetext8 {font-family:Small Fonts; font-size:9px;color:black;background-color:none text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:;none font-weight:;none} .text {font-family:Small Fonts; font-size:9px;color:black;background-color:none text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:;none font-weight:;none} .nametext {font-family:Small Fonts; font-size:9px;color:black;background-color:none text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:;none font-weight:;none} .blacktext12 {font-family:Small Fonts; font-size:9px;color:black;background-color:none text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:;none font-weight:;none} .blacktext10 {font-family:Small Fonts; font-size:9px;color:black;background-color:none text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:;none font-weight:;none} .btext {font-family:Small Fonts; font-size:9px;color:black;background-color:none text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:;none font-weight:;none} .redtext {font-family:Small Fonts; font-size:9px;color:black;background-color:none text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:;none font-weight:;none} .redbtext {font-family:Small Fonts; font-size:9px;color:black;background-color:none text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:;none font-weight:;none}</style> |
|
|
|
ChelseaBenner Im Lost Please Help Jan 2 2007, 08:38 PM
lucky33554 What help do you need exactly?
Codes? Jan 2 2007, 08:40 PM
ChelseaBenner Codes, yes. Everything. The only codes i know how ... Jan 2 2007, 08:43 PM
WHIMSICAL 0NE Well, if you simply do not know how to make a layo... Jan 2 2007, 08:43 PM
lucky33554 I hope you know only a few fonts are web friendly.... Jan 2 2007, 08:49 PM
x1227x click (regular layout)
click (simple div layout)
c... Jan 2 2007, 08:49 PM
ChelseaBenner Ok, so the whole tutorial/ step by step thing didn... Jan 2 2007, 11:22 PM
toyo loco I think those are the easies around which were you... Jan 2 2007, 11:23 PM
ChelseaBenner i didn't jump to the DIV's i did the regul... Jan 2 2007, 11:24 PM
toyo loco Well first you need a </style> at the end of... Jan 2 2007, 11:29 PM
ChelseaBenner ok so i fixed that and it's fine now.. except ... Jan 3 2007, 12:09 AM
toyo loco does changing
CODEbackground-color: white;
ba... Jan 3 2007, 12:10 AM
ChelseaBenner Ok so here is what happens everytime i go to my my... Jan 3 2007, 04:57 PM
ChelseaBenner It didn't work:(:( No image, would I be better... Jan 3 2007, 05:06 PM
toyo loco Here I fixed it:
CODE<style>
body{
backgro... Jan 3 2007, 05:49 PM![]() ![]() |