Log In · Register

 
Im Lost Please Help
ChelseaBenner
post Jan 2 2007, 08:38 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 492,333



Ok, so I signed up on this thing, because I have amazing ideas for layouts. I am very interested in Web Design, i don't know how to make a layout, but im up for the challenge, someone please help me learn how to make a layout, i have photoshop and what not, i just need help. lol. thanks
Chelsea
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
freeflow
post Jan 2 2007, 11:23 PM
Post #2


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



I think those are the easies around which were you trying to do and you should post here whe n you get confused. If you were trying the div layout don't unless you can do a regular layout. Lots try to jump right in and it doesn't well work out everytime.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: