Im Lost Please Help |
Im Lost Please Help |
Jan 2 2007, 08:38 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 31 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 492,333 |
Ok, so I signed up on this thing, because I have amazing ideas for layouts. I am very interested in Web Design, i don't know how to make a layout, but im up for the challenge, someone please help me learn how to make a layout, i have photoshop and what not, i just need help. lol. thanks
Chelsea |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 2 2007, 11:22 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 31 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 492,333 |
Ok, so the whole tutorial/ step by step thing didn't help me what-so-ever. im sorry.. anyone have something for me to comprehend more easily, i got it and all, but i f**ked it up somehow and only part of my background image was showing.. and most the other half was cut off
|
|
|
|
ChelseaBenner Im Lost Please Help Jan 2 2007, 08:38 PM
lucky33554 What help do you need exactly?
Codes? Jan 2 2007, 08:40 PM
ChelseaBenner Codes, yes. Everything. The only codes i know how ... Jan 2 2007, 08:43 PM
WHIMSICAL 0NE Well, if you simply do not know how to make a layo... Jan 2 2007, 08:43 PM
lucky33554 I hope you know only a few fonts are web friendly.... Jan 2 2007, 08:49 PM
x1227x click (regular layout)
click (simple div layout)
c... Jan 2 2007, 08:49 PM
toyo loco I think those are the easies around which were you... Jan 2 2007, 11:23 PM
ChelseaBenner i didn't jump to the DIV's i did the regul... Jan 2 2007, 11:24 PM
toyo loco Well first you need a </style> at the end of... Jan 2 2007, 11:29 PM
ChelseaBenner ok so i fixed that and it's fine now.. except ... Jan 3 2007, 12:09 AM
toyo loco does changing
CODEbackground-color: white;
ba... Jan 3 2007, 12:10 AM
ChelseaBenner Ok so here is what happens everytime i go to my my... Jan 3 2007, 04:57 PM
toyo loco TryCODE<style>body{
background-color: ... Jan 3 2007, 05:01 PM
ChelseaBenner It didn't work:(:( No image, would I be better... Jan 3 2007, 05:06 PM
toyo loco Here I fixed it:
CODE<style>
body{
backgro... Jan 3 2007, 05:49 PM![]() ![]() |