Log In · Register

 
Im Lost Please Help
ChelseaBenner
post Jan 2 2007, 08:38 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 492,333



Ok, so I signed up on this thing, because I have amazing ideas for layouts. I am very interested in Web Design, i don't know how to make a layout, but im up for the challenge, someone please help me learn how to make a layout, i have photoshop and what not, i just need help. lol. thanks
Chelsea
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*WHIMSICAL 0NE*
post Jan 2 2007, 08:43 PM
Post #2





Guest






Well, if you simply do not know how to make a layout there are pinned topics in this forum that you might want to read over wink.gif
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: