DIV HELP, div image has shrunk? |
DIV HELP, div image has shrunk? |
Dec 30 2006, 05:53 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 12 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 460,252 |
Hey all! =]
I just recently designed a layout on Paint..and when I uploaded in onto photobucket...the div picture had shrunk......=s" |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 1 2007, 02:53 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
t-t-t-toyaaa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 19,821 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,270 |
The only reason it would do that is if you are uploading an image that is way to big. Whats the file size of it?
If you saved as .bmp try another file type like jpg. Those can be pretty big. |
|
|
|
scorphin DIV HELP Dec 30 2006, 05:53 PM
toyo loco Don't use photobucket use http://imageshack.us Dec 30 2006, 06:25 PM
scorphin I tried imageshacke before..it still made the pict... Jan 1 2007, 06:59 AM
scorphin The size is 91.1KB However I did what you wrote an... Jan 1 2007, 05:47 PM
toyo loco Um whats wrong with teh picture? It looks squished... Jan 1 2007, 06:16 PM
scorphin nothing is wrong with the picture...when i upload ... Jan 2 2007, 05:35 AM
toyo loco The file size you posted above is small, so that i... Jan 2 2007, 07:44 AM
scorphin the file size? =s" I'm confused... Jan 2 2007, 01:23 PM
toyo loco How big is the file , thats not uploded that you s... Jan 2 2007, 03:08 PM
scorphin oh, okay...well that is it..the file size is 91.1K... Jan 3 2007, 07:23 AM
toyo loco Then I really don't know what to tell you, tha... Jan 3 2007, 01:42 PM
scorphin Oh, I figured it out! =] Thanks for your help... Jan 3 2007, 01:57 PM![]() ![]() |