Custom Module Help, Need to add links in it |
Custom Module Help, Need to add links in it |
Dec 30 2006, 01:36 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 6 Joined: Dec 2006 Member No: 491,432 |
okay. I created my own little module on the left. I want it to be where I put the links to my sister sites. I can't figure out how to put the name of the site but have it link to that xanga.
Here's my code (got it from here :-) ): <!-- begin code provided by createblog.com --> <script> titleContent = 'Sisters'; moduleContent = 'coming soon!'; sub = subTitle.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode sub.insertAdjacentHTML('beforeBegin','<table border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4" width="100%" class="left"><tr><th valign="top" align="left" class="left">' + titleContent + '</th></tr><tr><td valign="top" class="left">' + moduleContent) sub.insertAdjacentHTML('beforeBegin','<BR>'); </script> <!-- end code provided by createblog.com --> Please help!! Thanks |
|
|
|
![]() |
Star_lipstick_diary Custom Module Help Dec 30 2006, 01:36 PM
Maestro You should be able to use regular html. I think I... Dec 30 2006, 03:24 PM
Star_lipstick_diary Thanks! that worked, but I do have one more qu... Dec 30 2006, 07:57 PM![]() ![]() |