Tagging layouts |
Tagging layouts |
Dec 23 2006, 07:37 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 18 Joined: Dec 2006 Member No: 489,179 |
Is there a code I could use to tag my layouts?
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 29 2006, 01:32 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 18 Joined: Dec 2006 Member No: 489,179 |
Yeah, I'm using IE. I can see it on OTHER people's layouts and stuff but not my own.
And for the code you gave me. I'm new to making layouts and dealing with codes so I'm not to sure about a lot of things. Do I add the scrollbar, background image, and color information to it somewhere? The code I used already had everything there for me. It just showed me where to put what. |
|
|
|
punkbrutality Tagging layouts Dec 23 2006, 07:37 PM
toyo loco What do you mean by tag. Dec 23 2006, 07:46 PM
punkbrutality Like the link back to the original site.
I tried... Dec 23 2006, 07:53 PM
toyo loco CODE<a href="urltooriginalsite">Na... Dec 23 2006, 08:05 PM
punkbrutality http://www.myspace.com/crime_tuxedo_01
It's ... Dec 23 2006, 08:19 PM
miiichellley For the top left corner;
CODE<div style="p... Dec 23 2006, 08:24 PM
punkbrutality It doesn't show up Dec 23 2006, 08:34 PM
toyo loco CODE<div class="linkback" style="p... Dec 23 2006, 09:44 PM
punkbrutality I just tried again and it's not showing up. Dec 23 2006, 11:36 PM
toyo loco Post your codes then? Works fine for me. Both of t... Dec 24 2006, 06:16 AM
punkbrutality CODE<style type="text/css">
table... Dec 29 2006, 12:32 AM
toyo loco Its works fine:
CODE<style type="text/css... Dec 29 2006, 12:47 AM
punkbrutality I do look in the top left hand corner. It's n... Dec 29 2006, 12:58 AM
toyo loco What browser are you using works fine for me. What... Dec 29 2006, 01:26 AM![]() ![]() |