Tagging layouts |
Tagging layouts |
Dec 23 2006, 07:37 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 18 Joined: Dec 2006 Member No: 489,179 |
Is there a code I could use to tag my layouts?
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 29 2006, 01:26 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
t-t-t-toyaaa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 19,821 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,270 |
What browser are you using works fine for me. What you can dothen , since I don't have IE which I'm assuming you use, go ahead and take out line by line till you see if it shows.
The second code you can just replace your old tiny profile code with that. That one should make both tables even. |
|
|
|
punkbrutality Tagging layouts Dec 23 2006, 07:37 PM
toyo loco What do you mean by tag. Dec 23 2006, 07:46 PM
punkbrutality Like the link back to the original site.
I tried... Dec 23 2006, 07:53 PM
toyo loco CODE<a href="urltooriginalsite">Na... Dec 23 2006, 08:05 PM
punkbrutality http://www.myspace.com/crime_tuxedo_01
It's ... Dec 23 2006, 08:19 PM
miiichellley For the top left corner;
CODE<div style="p... Dec 23 2006, 08:24 PM
punkbrutality It doesn't show up Dec 23 2006, 08:34 PM
toyo loco CODE<div class="linkback" style="p... Dec 23 2006, 09:44 PM
punkbrutality I just tried again and it's not showing up. Dec 23 2006, 11:36 PM
toyo loco Post your codes then? Works fine for me. Both of t... Dec 24 2006, 06:16 AM
punkbrutality CODE<style type="text/css">
table... Dec 29 2006, 12:32 AM
toyo loco Its works fine:
CODE<style type="text/css... Dec 29 2006, 12:47 AM
punkbrutality I do look in the top left hand corner. It's n... Dec 29 2006, 12:58 AM
punkbrutality Yeah, I'm using IE. I can see it on OTHER peo... Dec 29 2006, 01:32 AM![]() ![]() |