Moving tables/top link |
Moving tables/top link |
Dec 28 2006, 10:18 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 17 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 208,932 |
I know there is a script to move the bottom link left or right, but can anyone tell me how to move the top navigation links left or right?
Also, I would like to know how I can move the bottom link UP. Thank you. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| *WHIMSICAL 0NE* |
Dec 28 2006, 11:18 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
I think that if you want to align the navigation that the rest of the profile will move with it too. Don't quote me on this though. What do you mean by moving the bottom links up?
|
|
|
|
Dec 29 2006, 12:31 AM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 17 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 208,932 |
I think that if you want to align the navigation that the rest of the profile will move with it too. Don't quote me on this though. What do you mean by moving the bottom links up? Thanks for replying. This script here seems to allow the bottom navigation links "About, FAQ, Terms, etc." to move left or right. But how can I move those links up or down? |
|
|
|
Dilettante Moving tables/top link Dec 28 2006, 10:18 PM
toyo loco I'm not positive if you can move them up. I kn... Dec 29 2006, 12:51 AM![]() ![]() |