CSS in Firefox Help :( |
CSS in Firefox Help :( |
Dec 27 2006, 06:02 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 24 Joined: Oct 2006 Member No: 473,654 |
First off here is the layout I need help on: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=117625984
My problem is that in firefox, the whitetext12 and orangetext15 css elements cannot be seen. I have no idea what that's happening XD. Also, in Internet Explorer, all of the tables have a light pink bar on top of the whitetext12 and orangetext 15 except for the Contact Table & Comments, can anyone help with that? Thank you! I'd really appreciate the help because I'd like to submit this layout. (My last two ones were rejected because the CSS wouldn't work in Firefox, LOL) XD. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 27 2006, 08:25 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 569 Joined: Dec 2006 Member No: 490,667 |
Cute layout
The only thing that I could suggest is instead of putting together things just put them alone. Further explanation: QUOTE .orangetext15, .btext{ font-size:8px; color:A7425F; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; text-decoration:none; text-transform:uppercase; font-family:small fonts; width: 100%; background:53212F; background-image: none; } Change to>> CODE .orangetext15 {font-size:8px; color:A7425F; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; text-decoration:none; text-transform:uppercase; font-family:small fonts; width: 100%; background:53212F;background-image: none;} Also if the layout being more compatible between browsers, I wouldn't really use borders on the page, theres a pretty big difference of how they look between browsers. |
|
|
|
Fleurdelisx CSS in Firefox Help :( Dec 27 2006, 06:02 PM
Fleurdelisx Thank you for the suggestions about the border, I... Dec 28 2006, 02:38 AM![]() ![]() |