photoshop, how to get photoshop for free? |
photoshop, how to get photoshop for free? |
Dec 25 2006, 12:25 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: Dec 2006 Member No: 490,076 |
I really wanna get photoshop but i dont wanna pay for it... can anybody help me get it for free!?THANKS
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 25 2006, 02:45 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 104 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 397,438 |
I'll pm you tomorrow when I wake up with a key generator. I got mine for free, but that's because I live on warez forums lol.
|
|
|
|
Dec 25 2006, 06:53 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() say maydayism. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,447 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 26,344 |
I'll pm you tomorrow when I wake up with a key generator. I got mine for free, but that's because I live on warez forums lol. HEY READ THIS BEFORE YOU TRY: http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35426 |
|
|
|
tharizza03 photoshop Dec 25 2006, 12:25 AM
miiichellley Shouldn't this be somewhere in the Resource Ce... Dec 25 2006, 12:40 AM
icy_wonderland wrong forum. and you can only get 30 days trial. Dec 25 2006, 06:17 AM
My Cinderella. You can ask a friend who has it to burn it on a CD... Dec 25 2006, 07:35 AM
Jeng WHAT WINNIE SAID
QUOTEPIRACY
You may not request o... Dec 25 2006, 10:06 AM
Sakura. Um, that's illegal.
Try a free 30-day trial. Dec 25 2006, 10:14 AM![]() ![]() |