photoshop, how to get photoshop for free? |
photoshop, how to get photoshop for free? |
Dec 25 2006, 12:25 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: Dec 2006 Member No: 490,076 |
I really wanna get photoshop but i dont wanna pay for it... can anybody help me get it for free!?THANKS
|
|
|
|
miiichellley Shouldn't this be somewhere in the Resource Ce... Dec 25 2006, 12:40 AM
Die romantic I'll pm you tomorrow when I wake up with a key... Dec 25 2006, 02:45 AM
niez_cho QUOTE(Die romantic @ Dec 25 2006, 3:45 PM... Dec 25 2006, 06:53 AM
icy_wonderland wrong forum. and you can only get 30 days trial. Dec 25 2006, 06:17 AM
My Cinderella. You can ask a friend who has it to burn it on a CD... Dec 25 2006, 07:35 AM
Jeng WHAT WINNIE SAID
QUOTEPIRACY
You may not request o... Dec 25 2006, 10:06 AM
Sakura. Um, that's illegal.
Try a free 30-day trial. Dec 25 2006, 10:14 AM![]() ![]() |