Can I just hide the left modules only in the public view? |
Can I just hide the left modules only in the public view? |
Nov 28 2006, 11:10 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 242,891 |
i added a code that to remove the left modules,but i can't see the left modules when i was logged in .....but i just want to hide the left modules in the public view.
what can i do? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Nov 29 2006, 04:12 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,025 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 4,051 |
Next time, please check the xanga scripts section before posting.
Topic closed, if you have any further questions pm me and it will be reopened. |
|
|
|
winnie830 Can I just hide the left modules only in the public view? Nov 28 2006, 11:10 AM
LAELA There's a code posted here for this. Nov 28 2006, 06:02 PM![]() ![]() |