Log In · Register

 
Xanga Music, .
Aardvrak
post Oct 10 2006, 07:36 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 387,332



Well, I've decided to take the responsibility of changing my xanga music every day.

Though it's tough, cause I don't know how to upload it.

Sure, I can upload it (Yeah, that was a bad statement) but I can't find a site that lets me upload it, and have the direct .mp3 link for me to copy and put as my music.

Anyone have a clue?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
maggie.q
post Nov 27 2006, 07:06 PM
Post #2


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 483,564



www.bolt.filelodge.com is good~ just go register; upload your file and find the URL link for it. :D
 

Posts in this topic
Aardvark   Xanga Music   Oct 10 2006, 07:36 PM
Maestro   You can upload music at http://www.bolt.com , and ...   Oct 10 2006, 07:51 PM
digital.fragrance   check this out: http://www.createblog.com/forums/i...   Oct 10 2006, 09:33 PM
maggie.q   www.bolt.filelodge.com is good~ just go register; ...   Nov 27 2006, 07:06 PM
Maestro   QUOTE(maggie.q @ Nov 27 2006, 6:06 PM) ww...   Nov 27 2006, 08:00 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: