Bottom Links & Centering |
Bottom Links & Centering |
Nov 12 2006, 08:51 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 183 Joined: May 2006 Member No: 408,617 |
Hello,
Can anyone tell me how I can center my bottom links ( to make my layout look even)? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Nov 12 2006, 01:44 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 183 Joined: May 2006 Member No: 408,617 |
Sorry, I didn't quite explain myself... It's a little more complicated. I have a mini profile
layout. When I use this code, it leaves out the bottom links, and they shift to the left side of my page. (I don't want to hide the links, also because...) When I hide my friends and comments, the bottom links cling onto my "who I'd like to meet" section. I don't want that. I hope somebody can help me. I'd really appreciate it, a lot. Thank you... |
|
|
|
Something Vague Bottom Links & Centering Nov 12 2006, 08:51 AM
toyo loco I don't think its possible example? Most times... Nov 12 2006, 10:49 AM
Something Vague >. < Nov 14 2006, 04:26 AM
Jp2b I've been trying to figure out a way to do thi... Nov 14 2006, 10:43 AM
Something Vague Thank you so much. =]
And vice versa. I've als... Nov 14 2006, 11:04 AM
Jp2b Here you go I got it figured out use the code belo... Nov 14 2006, 01:02 PM
Something Vague Thank youuu! Nov 14 2006, 01:53 PM
Jp2b no problem anytime Nov 14 2006, 02:02 PM![]() ![]() |