Log In · Register

 
Italics and underlining
annalucky
post Nov 10 2006, 05:39 PM
Post #1


Lurker.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,161
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,851



How do change the colors to italics and underlining in the CSS? I've looked for the code but I can't seem to find it. I think I remember seeing it somewhere. Any help?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*WHIMSICAL 0NE*
post Nov 11 2006, 07:13 PM
Post #2





Guest






Make sure you put it in style tags:
CODE
</style>i{font-family:arial;font-size:10px;font-color:000000}
b{font-family:arial;font-size:10px;font-color:000000}</style>


Also make sure you close the tags so if something's bold it should look like <b>this is the text</b>
 

Posts in this topic
d4z3   Italics and underlining   Nov 10 2006, 05:39 PM
WHIMSICAL 0NE   To make something italic you use <i> or bold...   Nov 10 2006, 06:44 PM
d4z3   That doesn't seem to work..is there anything e...   Nov 11 2006, 02:29 PM
WHIMSICAL 0NE   Make sure you put it in style tags: CODE</styl...   Nov 11 2006, 07:13 PM
toyo loco   ^ The first <style> should be <style...   Nov 12 2006, 11:00 AM
d4z3   Okay, It works now. :] Thank you.   Nov 12 2006, 01:03 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: