Log In · Register

 
Always pick the hot friends..., ...
misskentucky
post Sep 21 2006, 09:32 PM
Post #1


Oh Goddamnit.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 711
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 46,884



All my guy friends are always talking about and drooling over either my friend Katie or Sam or Jordyn. I've been told I'm average looking. I dunno I'm more of a friend to them but I don't know how to act flirty or anything. It's really starting to bother me. I have depression and all this just makes me feel worse. It makes me feel ugly. It's like, why even bother to do my hair/makeup in the morning if I'm ugly anyways? Nobodys ever drooled over me...

Sorry this turned into more of a rant but the question is; how do I act more flirty and stuff with my guy friends? Also, how do I keep my confidence up?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Laughsalot
post Nov 7 2006, 01:36 AM
Post #2


look for the stars as the sun goes down
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 493
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 453,963



god confidence is like the main thing to have. i'm not all that confident. i mean i there's a guy i like i'm all shy and nervous but normally to boys i talk alot.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: