Hints Without Coming on Too Strong |
Hints Without Coming on Too Strong |
| *WHIMSICAL 0NE* |
Oct 21 2006, 08:38 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Guest |
Is there such a thing?
Well, the reason I started this topic is because there's this boy I know who I'm somewhat interested in. I don't know him extremely well and I don't want to be too blunt because I don't think he's the slightest bit interested in me. When I talk to him I don't want to come on too strong, or give him too much of the impression that I'm into him, but I guess I just want to put the thought into his head to figure out how he feels about me (because guys can be hard to read like that.) (How gradeschool So, is there a way to drop little hints to see? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Nov 6 2006, 08:51 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 18 Joined: Nov 2006 Member No: 478,106 |
YOu wanna know the best way to show girls ur interested? one word KINO: aka intiatiaing body contact of any kind.The same thing works for girls and im sure uve seen it done (aka known as stupid hugging)
Kino is why men flirt with pretend wrestles or intitiate kino with simple tricks like touching a girls arm when u say somthing or just STANDING close within a girls personal space and see if she withdraws or is comfortable with it. This guy might be inexperienced and unable to show interest in girls (very possible) or is scared or is just not interested in you .But you can scope the scene by intiaiting kino and judging his reaction. Dont underestimate the power of physical contact and human reaction...it is how 90% of guys pull chicks..basic stuff but the BEST move in the book. |
|
|
|
WHIMSICAL 0NE Hints Without Coming on Too Strong Oct 21 2006, 08:38 PM
&/degradanca. QUOTE(WHIMSICAL 0NE @ Oct 22 2006, 9:38 A... Oct 21 2006, 08:46 PM
hardxcoreL0VER If you're on AIM, and he IMs you, he's com... Oct 22 2006, 12:32 AM
_sarcastic_ talk to him casually first, get to know him more. Oct 22 2006, 02:03 PM
**moonstruck** ^ i agree with the above posters. get to know him ... Oct 22 2006, 09:55 PM
hojax i agree with the whole becoming friends first thin... Oct 22 2006, 10:07 PM
luckyxi3 the more nervous you are, the stronger your hints ... Oct 28 2006, 02:17 AM
WHIMSICAL 0NE QUOTE(luckyxi3 @ Oct 28 2006, 2:17 AM) th... Oct 28 2006, 03:13 PM
.fire Your best option is to flash your boobs at him. Oct 28 2006, 03:39 AM
shampoo192 QUOTE(.fire @ Oct 28 2006, 1:39 AM) Your ... Oct 28 2006, 02:35 PM
letsPlaydoctorBabe. haha.
wow.
i have the same issue.
and he talks t... Oct 31 2006, 12:08 AM
instantmusic QUOTE(WHIMSICAL 0NE @ Oct 21 2006, 8:38 P... Oct 31 2006, 10:20 PM![]() ![]() |