HELP!!!! I can't map the image |
HELP!!!! I can't map the image |
Nov 5 2006, 07:59 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: Nov 2006 Member No: 477,779 |
Can anyone help me??
I can't map the image because I can't open the website below: http://www.pcoward.com/imagemapper/stage1.asp I tried many times already,but I still cannot open the wedsite. Can anyone tell me how to map an image without using this method?? PLEASE HELP ME !! because I really want to make my own xanga layout. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Nov 5 2006, 09:36 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() ;) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,573 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 99,124 |
I can't open it either. The website is most likely down.
|
|
|
|
littlealices HELP!!!! I can't map the image Nov 5 2006, 07:59 AM
fishcake-y To avoid the unreliability of servers, you can use... Nov 5 2006, 01:01 PM
celebritease QUOTE(fishcake-y @ Nov 5 2006, 1:01 ... Nov 19 2006, 12:44 AM![]() ![]() |