Hints Without Coming on Too Strong |
Hints Without Coming on Too Strong |
| *WHIMSICAL 0NE* |
Oct 21 2006, 08:38 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Guest |
Is there such a thing?
Well, the reason I started this topic is because there's this boy I know who I'm somewhat interested in. I don't know him extremely well and I don't want to be too blunt because I don't think he's the slightest bit interested in me. When I talk to him I don't want to come on too strong, or give him too much of the impression that I'm into him, but I guess I just want to put the thought into his head to figure out how he feels about me (because guys can be hard to read like that.) (How gradeschool So, is there a way to drop little hints to see? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Oct 31 2006, 10:20 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Duplicate Posts: 459 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 308,469 |
I don't think he's the slightest bit interested in me. Already your telling me that your afraid to be denied. You have to drop BIG hints. BIG smiles with eye contact. Theres nothing wrong with coming strong. When did people start thinking that was ever wrong? wow man. I mean, how is he suppose to know that you'd like to start something with him. Cause if you don't, how will you start something with him? There is no worst thing that can happen. He's not gonna go 'ew cooties' on you and hes not going to emberrase you. That would be plain mean. Youre attracted to him so already I know hes not a jerk, unless your into that, so you're in the safe |
|
|
|
WHIMSICAL 0NE Hints Without Coming on Too Strong Oct 21 2006, 08:38 PM
&/degradanca. QUOTE(WHIMSICAL 0NE @ Oct 22 2006, 9:38 A... Oct 21 2006, 08:46 PM
hardxcoreL0VER If you're on AIM, and he IMs you, he's com... Oct 22 2006, 12:32 AM
_sarcastic_ talk to him casually first, get to know him more. Oct 22 2006, 02:03 PM
**moonstruck** ^ i agree with the above posters. get to know him ... Oct 22 2006, 09:55 PM
hojax i agree with the whole becoming friends first thin... Oct 22 2006, 10:07 PM
luckyxi3 the more nervous you are, the stronger your hints ... Oct 28 2006, 02:17 AM
WHIMSICAL 0NE QUOTE(luckyxi3 @ Oct 28 2006, 2:17 AM) th... Oct 28 2006, 03:13 PM
.fire Your best option is to flash your boobs at him. Oct 28 2006, 03:39 AM
shampoo192 QUOTE(.fire @ Oct 28 2006, 1:39 AM) Your ... Oct 28 2006, 02:35 PM
letsPlaydoctorBabe. haha.
wow.
i have the same issue.
and he talks t... Oct 31 2006, 12:08 AM
strcrft YOu wanna know the best way to show girls ur inter... Nov 6 2006, 08:51 AM![]() ![]() |