Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

The High Life, div overlay
dublinpleasure
post Oct 30 2006, 02:33 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 82
Joined: Feb 2006
Member No: 377,474



I'm pretty proud of this layout here. i think it's the best i've had yet. please give me some constructive critisism.

http://www.myspace.com/kayteadoubleyou
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*Infinite.*
post Oct 30 2006, 11:03 PM
Post #2





Guest






Yea I agree with Dee, the cyan background color is way to bright. I guess the design is nice and simple. It kind of tiny for me. And the comments are huge. Perhaps change the fonts throughout the comments to match with the rest of the fonts. Make the pictures a bit smaller too, I think it would look better.

Its nice though.
 

Posts in this topic
dublinpleasure   The High Life   Oct 30 2006, 02:33 AM
StanleyThePanda   I really like this layout, it looks good. I just d...   Oct 30 2006, 01:41 PM
Anna Banana =}   Thats, amazing, great job.   Oct 30 2006, 01:59 PM
crozwod   I like the concept alot. But, I agree with Stanley...   Oct 30 2006, 02:07 PM
Ralph501   Petite w/ low content but it's still looking g...   Oct 30 2006, 08:03 PM
WHIMSICAL 0NE   Ahhhh! That backgound is killing my eyes. Haha...   Oct 30 2006, 09:45 PM
Infinite.   Yea I agree with Dee, the cyan background color is...   Oct 30 2006, 11:03 PM
itz_mychelez_yo   oh hey thats preeti neato very creative good jo...   Nov 5 2006, 03:35 AM
mona lisa   The design is very nice! I can live with the c...   Nov 5 2006, 01:54 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: