Log In · Register

 
Hints Without Coming on Too Strong
*WHIMSICAL 0NE*
post Oct 21 2006, 08:38 PM
Post #1





Guest






Is there such a thing?

Well, the reason I started this topic is because there's this boy I know who I'm somewhat interested in. I don't know him extremely well and I don't want to be too blunt because I don't think he's the slightest bit interested in me. When I talk to him I don't want to come on too strong, or give him too much of the impression that I'm into him, but I guess I just want to put the thought into his head to figure out how he feels about me (because guys can be hard to read like that.) (How gradeschool rolleyes.gif )

So, is there a way to drop little hints to see?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
hojax
post Oct 22 2006, 10:07 PM
Post #2


former dancerellie714
****

Group: Member
Posts: 101
Joined: Oct 2006
Member No: 471,750



i agree with the whole becoming friends first thing

but along the way to becoming friends you should probably flirt "innocently" so he wont think of you as one of his guy friends or something.

nothing over the top...it really depends on the guy...generally just...idk act like you're interested without being obvious? this is all very vague and unhelpful.

lol

i'm sorry...just...go for the friend thing but dont miss opportunities to be around him and stuff

...

good luck! happy.gif
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: