Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Go Pink!, October
HakunaMatata
post Oct 8 2006, 05:58 PM
Post #1


Home is where your rump rests!
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,235
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 451,969



Hi kids. (:

I know that we're almost a third through October, but I've been planning to do this for half a month, and I never got around to it until today. This is also inspired by all of the Go Pink stuff around here, like the Announcements thread and Carrie and Kara's avatars. (I'm sure there's more, I just can't think of anything else.)

So this layout is really really simple, nothing really eye-catching. It's about three-fourths finished; I haven't decided what to do about navigation links, adding other divs, and adding more facts.

So any suggestions will be taken. Especially regarding where DIVs should be added and what breast cancer facts should be added. I got really lazy and just put the facts that were on this layout.

Have fun!

MYSPACEEEE
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Relentless
post Oct 9 2006, 12:25 AM
Post #2


sang loves hayden.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,373
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 5,687



The layout looks nice but not very attractive. You should maybe add some images or something. Be creative.

It's just basically tables with a whole bunch of text.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: