Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Hilaryd-Designs, my site
NickCartersBaby
post Sep 30 2006, 05:57 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 461,723



Hilary Duff Stuff are my samples but i take request i can do layouts and graphics and special codes here is a link o my site
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
NickCartersBaby
post Oct 6 2006, 07:22 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 461,723



I didnt ask for your opinon i just added my site so keep your comments to your self!
 
ji_cabinx
post Oct 8 2006, 02:35 PM
Post #3


^_^
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,666
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,225



QUOTE(ReneeWeeks @ Oct 6 2006, 8:22 PM) *
I didnt ask for your opinon i just added my site so keep your comments to your self!


this IS a website showcase...meaning you put your site here and people comment on it! if you really don't want to know people's comments...then why on earth would you advertise it here in the first place?

Mike, I agree. I don't think we really need the password!

people improve when they seriously consider others' comments and criticism. you should run away and hide your site just cuz it didn't receive praise!
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: