Log In · Register

 
PRIVATE BLOG CAN SEE IT IN YOUR SOURCE SCRIPT!, HOW COME?!
rosedoll
post Oct 7 2006, 02:53 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 78
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,072



i wrote a private entry, but then when i go look at my source script..i find it over there! how come? is there a way to change it? if u can see it in the script..then it wouldnt be my privacy no more... thankx for helping*
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
KissMe2408
post Oct 7 2006, 05:04 PM
Post #2


Yawn
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,530
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,772



I think I know what you are talking about.


There is an option to block the RSS feed.

Go into Account Info
Under account Settings Push Privacy.

There should be a setting asking you if you want to publish an RSS feed.
Just simply check No.

I hope that's what you were talking about!
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: