Hilaryd-Designs, my site |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Hilaryd-Designs, my site |
Sep 30 2006, 05:57 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 43 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 461,723 |
Hilary Duff Stuff are my samples but i take request i can do layouts and graphics and special codes here is a link o my site
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Sep 30 2006, 11:41 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Pocketful of Sunshine ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,690 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 289,004 |
...
Wow, just wow. Hilary is cut off badly and the image quality is horrible. Basically, your header is just not that great. Try adding more things to it, brushes, textures? Something to make it less plain. You didn't even make the background, and I personally don't think it matches. I'm not fond of the cbox being all the way on the right. I think it would look better on the left and change your colors to black so it would match. Overall, you need a lot of work. I'm pretty sure you will get better soon. |
|
|
|
ReneeWeeks Hilaryd-Designs Sep 30 2006, 05:57 AM
x_nova Well, you have room to improve!
Try visiting s... Sep 30 2006, 11:43 AM
BonneVache I think you should look into some tutorials, both ... Sep 30 2006, 06:30 PM
afflict.x QUOTE(ReneeWeeks @ Sep 30 2006, 5:57 AM) ... Oct 6 2006, 11:18 AM
ReneeWeeks I didnt ask for your opinon i just added my site s... Oct 6 2006, 07:22 PM
tic tac. QUOTE(ReneeWeeks @ Oct 6 2006, 5:22 PM) I... Oct 6 2006, 07:25 PM
ji_cabinx QUOTE(ReneeWeeks @ Oct 6 2006, 8:22 PM) I... Oct 8 2006, 02:35 PM
ReneeWeeks try doing it without hurting someones feelings Oct 6 2006, 07:43 PM
Schizophreak well you should take 'em without answering lik... Oct 6 2006, 08:04 PM
Mooka009 QUOTE(Schizophreak @ Oct 6 2006, 8:04 PM)... Oct 7 2006, 12:08 AM
StanleyThePanda er..
"Password Protected Web Site
The photo ... Oct 6 2006, 11:07 PM
x_nova Just make sure that you don't steal codes from... Oct 9 2006, 08:11 PM![]() ![]() |