song doesn't play on PCs? |
song doesn't play on PCs? |
Sep 16 2006, 04:03 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 8 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 437,894 |
Here is the simple code I'm using for my music:
<embed allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" style='display:none' src="http://h1.ripway.com/voodoorunner/01E-Pro.mp3" AUTOSTART='True' LOOP='1'> It works fine on my mac and my friend's mac, but on all the PCs I've used, it seems like the song doesn't load at all. The player doesn't even show up. Does anyone know why this might be? Here is the link to my page: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=91752620 The player is supposed to show up right above the first slide show. Can any PC users tell me if the song plays? Thank you so much for taking the time!! |
|
|
|
![]() |
Sep 16 2006, 04:59 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 1,188 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 364,198 |
<embed src="URLHERE"autostart="true"loop="true"hidden="true">
|
|
|
|
voodoorunner song doesn't play on PCs? Sep 16 2006, 04:03 PM
Ralph501 Hmm, I'm using PC and it doesn't play. No ... Sep 16 2006, 04:57 PM
voodoorunner ok anime, I replaced my code with the one you prov... Sep 16 2006, 05:08 PM
anime.essence It works fine. I can hear the music. Yes, just rem... Sep 16 2006, 05:14 PM
voodoorunner Sweet! Thanks for the speedy and helpful repli... Sep 16 2006, 05:19 PM
anime.essence It's what my job is all about and you are very... Sep 16 2006, 05:27 PM![]() ![]() |