Roman goes to med school! |
Roman goes to med school! |
Aug 30 2006, 09:25 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 37 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 434,187 |
Find my topic title strange? So do I.
My name is Roman, though I do like the name Cyrano. 10 cookie points to anyone who can figure that name out. I am strange, eccentric, twisted, cynical, flamboyant, and all of the below. I have a strange amount of confidence, even though inside I am VERY sensitive. I have a penis. Ummm. Go Green! |
|
|
|
![]() |
Aug 31 2006, 07:38 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() All The Girlies Say I'm Pretty Fly For A White Guy ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,944 Joined: May 2006 Member No: 400,858 |
no of course not. I was saying that you got that add probably because you were in the gay topic in the boy's locker room. The one about what your parent's would say if you were gay. I meant to post it before but all three of us posted at the same time.
|
|
|
|
Cyrano Roman goes to med school! Aug 30 2006, 09:25 PM
Mistress Bags You have a penis? Aug 30 2006, 09:26 PM
Cyrano Penis, cheesecake, schlong, shaft, trout, you know... Aug 30 2006, 09:31 PM
Zatanna QUOTE(Cyrano @ Aug 30 2006, 10:31 PM) Pen... Aug 31 2006, 04:44 PM
mona lisa You seem interesting.
So... you do go to med scho... Aug 30 2006, 09:39 PM
Mistress Bags QUOTE(mona lisa @ Aug 30 2006, 9:39 PM) ... Aug 30 2006, 09:42 PM
Mahokaida Hey Roman . Aug 30 2006, 09:40 PM
kayceeisms Cyrano? You mean from the play? The guy with the b... Aug 30 2006, 09:41 PM
Cyrano It's a song... by the band referenced in my si... Aug 30 2006, 09:46 PM
The E-Man QUOTE(Cyrano @ Aug 30 2006, 10:46 PM) It... Aug 31 2006, 03:31 PM
mona lisa :O Liar!
Hahaha, kidding.
Edit\\
... Aug 30 2006, 09:48 PM
Mistress Bags *gasp* Why have you disabled signatures? I love lo... Aug 30 2006, 09:49 PM
Cyrano I am not emo. MY GOODNESS.
STOP ITTT. AHHHHH.
... Aug 30 2006, 09:53 PM
Mistress Bags I don't like punk. Aug 30 2006, 09:57 PM
Statues/Shadows Hi!
Why are things merging like this? it perp... Aug 30 2006, 09:57 PM
Cyrano I don't know, Criss said she was posting over ... Aug 30 2006, 10:09 PM
Mistress Bags QUOTE(Cyrano @ Aug 30 2006, 10:09 PM) I d... Aug 31 2006, 06:39 AM
I Shot JFK QUOTE(Mistress Bags @ Aug 31 2006, 12:39 ... Aug 31 2006, 04:41 PM
Mistress Bags QUOTE(I Shot JFK @ Aug 31 2006, 4:41 PM) ... Aug 31 2006, 05:11 PM
Statues/Shadows I don't particularly like punk. I prefer my mu... Aug 30 2006, 10:28 PM
Cyrano ... YOU DID?
You used to like the Dresden Dolls?... Aug 30 2006, 10:32 PM
Statues/Shadows I've heard parts. I don't dislike them, bu... Aug 30 2006, 10:38 PM
Madame C Their first album is better. Aug 31 2006, 12:14 AM
Jeng hi im melissa.erm, welcome. Aug 31 2006, 08:17 AM
Cyrano ... Why the hell is there a lesbian introduction s... Aug 31 2006, 07:06 PM
Zatanna QUOTE(Cyrano @ Aug 31 2006, 8:06 PM) ... ... Aug 31 2006, 07:08 PM
Cyrano .. I don't know...
Hm, they've reverted ... Aug 31 2006, 07:20 PM
The E-Man It is because you were in the gay topic. Aug 31 2006, 07:24 PM
Cyrano Whaa?
That post was terribly confusing.
Are you ... Aug 31 2006, 07:31 PM
Cyrano Could be... but I doubt it. It was there for this ... Aug 31 2006, 09:50 PM
Mistress Bags Maybe it was the talk about your cheesecake? Aug 31 2006, 10:02 PM
Zatanna ^ That must be it. Cheesecakes make people very ... Sep 1 2006, 10:07 AM
Mistress Bags QUOTE(Zatanna @ Sep 1 2006, 10:07 AM) ^ ... Sep 1 2006, 02:43 PM
xxbrokenxx. lol hehe welcome to cb, im steph. Sep 1 2006, 02:31 PM
swiftly_x_now Hi Roman.
I'm Lauren.
My daddy's name is... Sep 1 2006, 02:36 PM
Statues/Shadows Flamboyant does seem to have a pretty homosexual c... Sep 1 2006, 03:12 PM
Mistress Bags *shrug* Sep 1 2006, 03:42 PM
xoxo_koala_kisses_ I've never heard "cheesecake" used i... Sep 1 2006, 04:06 PM
Cyrano Criss gets propz yo for cheesecake. Without her, c... Sep 2 2006, 03:19 AM
I Shot JFK since when does flamboyant mean queer? Sep 2 2006, 10:54 AM
Statues/Shadows It..doesn't really. Sep 2 2006, 08:04 PM
Statues/Shadows We have a few rare gems amoung the masses.
Of cou... Sep 2 2006, 08:41 PM
joannaxd Haha, hi Roman. I feel like a noob on CB even thou... Sep 3 2006, 03:18 PM![]() ![]() |