Hair Experiment ., Dedicated to Sammi & Nate |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Hair Experiment ., Dedicated to Sammi & Nate |
| *StanleyThePanda* |
Aug 24 2006, 11:46 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Guest |
Hmm.. so I experimented on PS.. and this is what I got.
I got really lazy after doing her sleeves. heh. Im not finishing it, btw. Her hands were blurry, and too hard to vexel. hahaha http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/8910/vexellazytownmk4.jpg Yay or nay? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Aug 25 2006, 03:35 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() the name is ada. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,688 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 334,608 |
YAY.
I like =] |
|
|
|
StanleyThePanda Hair Experiment . Aug 24 2006, 11:46 PM
mizz_americaz DO MORE Kara! The hair is rad. So are the slee... Aug 25 2006, 02:13 AM
StanleyThePanda QUOTE(mizz_americaz @ Aug 25 2006, 3:13 A... Aug 25 2006, 11:48 AM
Jeng AMAZING.pretty colors, good job Aug 25 2006, 06:48 AM
Zatanna How cute! The hair looks really good, Kara. ... Aug 25 2006, 10:04 AM
Uronacid wow, it kind of reminds me of lazy town XD Aug 25 2006, 12:08 PM
Fantasticx it`s great ! keep it up ! Aug 25 2006, 12:12 PM
kayceeisms Definite yay. (: Finish! The hair looks super ... Aug 25 2006, 12:44 PM
This Confession I agree with Josh.
I woke up this morning to that... Aug 25 2006, 03:27 PM
mocassinsx29 STEPHANIE! :D I really like it. The hair is gr... Aug 25 2006, 10:08 PM
Kathleen Aww. As much as I dislike that show, this is turni... Aug 26 2006, 06:40 PM
StanleyThePanda haha thanks all. and Im not finishing it, even if ... Aug 27 2006, 10:23 PM
Acid Bath Slayer Uhhhhmmm. This is fantastic.
Like, the best ever.... Aug 28 2006, 06:42 AM
StanleyThePanda ^ Its about time you responded.
Now all I need is ... Aug 28 2006, 08:22 PM
Kathleen Why aren't you going to finish it? Aug 29 2006, 04:19 PM
StanleyThePanda Because the hands in the original picture were who... Aug 29 2006, 10:16 PM![]() ![]() |