HOW COME EVERYTIME YOU COME AROUND, you always have to look at one of these |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
HOW COME EVERYTIME YOU COME AROUND, you always have to look at one of these |
Aug 17 2006, 09:41 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
show me a garden thats bursting to life ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,303 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,987 |
I am so freaking P.O.-ed that I wont be able to finish this. I just started school and for some reason I can already tell that this year is going to be, well, i'm going to be forward: a bitch. I still haven't finished reading the Scarlett Letter (WHOOP DE DO DA. SHE GETS PREGNANT. LET THE WOMAN LIVE IN PEACE!) and I haven't gone to my hardest class yet. US History. Oooh boy.
But anyways. the reason why there is all this big black space is because I'm saving it for if I do want to finish it. Or if someone wants to collab with me ( Eh? ![]() About 8 hours of work right there. Oh yes. Oh. The title is weird, because, I was listening to that London Bridge song. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| *StanleyThePanda* |
Aug 22 2006, 09:32 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
Dude, you make me want to chop my hands off and throw them into the ocean.
Because they will never be as talented as yours. {haha you know I had to come up with something original to say} Anyways, the hair.. its... beautiful |
|
|
|
Kristinaa HOW COME EVERYTIME YOU COME AROUND Aug 17 2006, 09:41 PM
fishcake-y .... !!!!!!!!
(No... Aug 17 2006, 09:44 PM
Zatanna Kristina, your titles for topics.
I love this... Aug 17 2006, 09:53 PM
Libertie Kristina.. Oh my god.
I wish I had enough time to... Aug 17 2006, 09:53 PM
Madame C Kristina, that's mother-effing amazing. If yo... Aug 17 2006, 10:14 PM
moorepocket you are a natural. Aug 17 2006, 11:04 PM
mizz_americaz what's more important? School, or vexelling?... Aug 17 2006, 11:27 PM
tic tac. QUOTE(mizz_americaz @ Aug 17 2006, 9:27 P... Aug 17 2006, 11:38 PM
Kristinaa QUOTE(mizz_americaz @ Aug 17 2006, 11:27 ... Aug 18 2006, 05:33 PM
Madame C QUOTE(Kristinaa @ Aug 18 2006, 6:33 PM) S... Aug 18 2006, 09:14 PM
ZapatoDelFuego JUST the hair took her SIX HOURS PEOPLE....
SIX
... Aug 18 2006, 12:16 AM
icy_wonderland kristina you are too good at this. Aug 18 2006, 07:14 AM
kayceeisms I was going to say "MY GOD! HOW LONG DID ... Aug 18 2006, 10:26 AM
Fantasticx wow ! it`s beautil . dedication people Aug 18 2006, 10:32 AM
This Confession haha I have to agree with Reili,
Its very pretty... Aug 18 2006, 10:44 AM
xbabyboo Wow..that looks amazing.. >.< Aug 18 2006, 04:52 PM
marzipan I am not worthy.
Gosh. You're so good at vex... Aug 18 2006, 06:24 PM
NESSA ADORES wow thats really good i wish i could do something ... Aug 18 2006, 11:18 PM
Kristinaa Ya'll will be able to! I'm writing a t... Aug 18 2006, 11:25 PM
Jeng OMG THATS AMAZING, great details and everything, y... Aug 19 2006, 07:58 AM
SOOPER jue. omfg. that's aslkdhasoidalhdsad awesome. 8 hou... Aug 19 2006, 08:27 PM
Rose-A-Lee QUOTE(icy_wonderland @ Aug 18 2006, 5:14 ... Aug 19 2006, 08:31 PM
yummy_delight Holy... Oh my... I can't even...
GAH.
No wo... Aug 20 2006, 02:51 PM
mona lisa That is so damn amazing. And you even have the pat... Aug 20 2006, 09:45 PM
medicalxinjektion ..damn that is awesome..
I wish i had you talent ... Aug 22 2006, 09:34 PM
digital.fragrance MY GOSH.
Kristina, the hair is AMAZING Aug 22 2006, 09:36 PM![]() ![]() |