hey im new here |
hey im new here |
Aug 21 2006, 10:20 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 11 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 456,321 |
hey everyone im new here and i dont really know what im doing yet
can anyone help at all? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Aug 21 2006, 11:58 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Yawn ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,530 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,772 |
Hello!
Glad to see you made a topic in introductions already. I just PM'd you with some help and all, and closed your topic in the girls locker room =) If you have any more questions feel free to PM me! |
|
|
|
lyssa12 hey im new here Aug 21 2006, 10:20 PM
The E-Man Hello. I am Ian. Feel free to PM with any question... Aug 21 2006, 10:22 PM
hardxcoreL0VER HI!! hope you enjoy thee boards here at cB... Aug 21 2006, 11:06 PM
oX_Muh_Nirvana_Xo Hello!!
I'm Shelby.
Hope you begin to ... Aug 23 2006, 02:52 PM![]() ![]() |